Brotherhood of St. Andrew Scholarship 2022
- Families must be pledging members of St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church.
- Student must be an active member of St. Benedict’s (minimum of 2 years)
- A graduating high school senior.
- Accepted to an accredited college/vocational school, university, or branch of the military.
- Note: Proof of enrollment will be required prior to disbursement of funds.
ST. BENEDICT’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH SCHOLARSHIP FOR HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS’ TIMELINE
(Subject to change, as needed)
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE May 8, 2022
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS NOTIFICATION June 5, 2022
- Applications must include proof of acceptance to an institution, vocation school, college, or university as a PDF attachment.
- One essay – no more than one single-spaced page in length, size 12 font, times new roman.
- Topic: What being a part of St. Benedict’s means to me
Please note: Essays will be read with attention to (in no particular order) content, grammar, punctuation, organizing, and paragraphing.