Chang-Young Memorial Scholarship 2022
Scholarship application form for:
1. Chang-Young Memorial Scholarship, In Memory of Dorothy Chang
2. Chang-Young Memorial Scholarship In Memory of CW2 Phillip Young
3. Chang-Young Memorial Scholarship In Memory of Bryan F. Dixon
One form for all three scholarships
Award criteria: Eligibility as outlined on the application form, essay on Life at St. Benedict's an essay on What does cultural diversity mean to me.
- Families must be pledging members of St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church.
- Student must be an active member of St. Benedict’s (minimum of 2 years)
- A graduating high school senior.
- Accepted to an accredited college/vocational school, university, or branch of the military.
ST. BENEDICT’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH SCHOLARSHIP FOR HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS’ TIMELINE
(Subject to change, as needed)
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE May 8, 2021
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS NOTIFICATION June 5, 2021
- Submission of a complete and accurate St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church Scholarship for High School Senior digital application.
- Proof of acceptance to an institution, vocation school, college, or university. Proof of enrollment will be required prior to the disbursement of funds.
- Two essays – no more than one single-spaced page in length, size 12 font, times new roman.
- Life at St. Benedict’s
- What does cultural diversity mean to you?
- Please note: Essays will be read with attention to (in no particular order) content, grammar, punctuation, organizing, and paragraphing.