ECW Scholarship 2022
- Families must be pledging members of St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church.
- The student must be an active member of St. Benedict’s (minimum of 2 years)
- A graduating high school senior.
- Accepted to an accredited college/vocational school, university, or branch of the military.
ST. BENEDICT’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH SCHOLARSHIP FOR HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS’ TIMELINE
(Subject to change, as needed)
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE May 8, 2022
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS NOTIFICATION June 5, 2022
- Submission of a complete and accurate St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church Scholarship for High School Senior digital application.
- Proof of acceptance to an institution, vocation school, college, or university. Proof of enrollment will be required prior to the disbursement of funds.
- One essay – no more than one single-spaced page in length, size 12 font, times new roman.
- Topic: What being a part of St. Benedict’s means to me
Please note: Essays will be read with attention to (in no particular order) content, grammar, punctuation, organizing, and paragraphing.