Special Events Ministry Scholarship 2021
- Families must be pledging members of St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church
- The student must be an active member of St. Benedict’s (minimum of 2 years)
- A graduating high school senior
- Accepted to an accredited college/vocational school
ST. BENEDICT’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH SCHOLARSHIP FOR HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS’ TIMELINE
(Subject to change, as needed)
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE May 21, 2021
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS NOTIFICATION June 6, 2021
Submission of a complete and accurate St. Benedict’s Episcopal Church Scholarship for High School Senior digital application.
- Proof of acceptance to an institution, vocation school, college, or university. Proof of enrollment will be required prior to the disbursement of funds.
- One essay – no more than one single-spaced page in length, size 12 font, times new roman.
- Choose one of the topics below
- Resilience is defined as the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. The COVID-19 pandemic uncovered many challenges and affected everyone in one way or another. How did COVID-19 test your resiliency? OR
- The year 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic changed life as we know it. What were the biggest lessons you learned throughout the pandemic and how will you apply them in your own life?
- Please note: Essays will be read with attention to (in no particular order) content, grammar, punctuation, organizing, and paragraphing.